Mission Hills Country Club | Rancho Mirage
Mission Hills is centrally located and just 15 minutes from downtown Palm Springs, 19 minutes from Palm Springs International Airport, and within minutes of shopping, restaurants, theater, and outdoor activities.
Condominiums & Free Standing Homes
One, two, three, four and five bedroom condominiums and houses with patios and/or courtyards ranging in size from 1,000 to 4,500 square feet are available.
Mission Hills Community
Mission Hills Country Club is a 1,760 acre, guard gated, master planned recreation community in Rancho Mirage, California and part of the famous Palm Springs resort area. There are more than 1,200 homes located throughout the community ranging in size from 1,000 to 4,500 square feet. Situated in a park-like setting, there are more than 55 community pools and spas conveniently located with easy access.
- Two public 18 hole golf courses; the Pete Dye Resort Course & the Gary Player course.
- The public Westin Mission Hills Resort features 7 lighted tennis courts including a tournament court with stadium seating, a 14,000 square-foot spa & wellness center, a gym and swimming pools in addition to the two golf courses mentioned above.
- Three private 18 hole golf courses; the Tournament Course, the Arnold Palmer Course & the Pete Dye Challenge Course.
- The private Tennis Club features 20 hard courts, 4 clay courts & 5 grass courts.
- 5 private world class croquet courts.
- Golf and Tennis Pro Shops.
- Some homes feature private swimming pools, spas, putting greens and more.
- Community swimming pools and spas within walking distance of the condominiums and homes.