PGA WEST is a guard gated community located 30 miles southeast of Palm Springs in the City of La Quinta, part of the famous Palm Springs resort area.
PGA WEST is the western home of American golf and is nestled against the majestic Santa Rosa Mountains. The lush green fairways and crystal lakes are a sight to behold. This geographically blessed golf destination located just outside of Palm Springs, California is a recreational development consisting of more than 2,200 acres featuring six incredible golf courses, three expansive clubhouses, health & racquet club. Some courses and clubhouses are public while others are private so keep that in mind as you choose your vacation rental in PGA West.
Condominiums & Free Standing Homes
Two to five bedroom condominiums and houses with patios and/or courtyards ranging in size from 1,200 to 4,500 square feet are available.
- Three public 18 hole golf courses: Greg Norman Resort Course, Jack Nicklaus Tournament Resort Course, Stadium Resort Course
- Swimming pools and whirlpool spas within walking distance of the condominiums.
- Golf pro shop and Restaurant in the Resort Golf House.
- Greg Norman Clubhouse, Restaurant, and Golf Pro Shop
- TPC Stadium Course Clubhouse
- Full service day spa at La Quinta Resort
Please be aware that access to these courses is Private and their clubhouse facilities are for members only: Arnold Palmer Private Course, Jack Nicklaus Private Course, & Tom Weiskopf Private Course.
You can stay in PGA West with views of the courses, the nearby majestic mountains and enjoy the communal pools. Start searching for a vacation rental in the area you prefer, then you can book directly with us. Call us if you have any questions, we are happy to help you plan your next visit 877-883-9766.